Thursday, January 31, 2013

Title: Nandri Jesus

Many times I started writing songs, but never completed anything. I have always thought to myself why am I not able to write a song. This song talks about the love of my lord Jesus. It is a time to thank the Lord for all the goodness He has done in my life. This song will touch the hearts of all those who hear it. Thank you Jesus.


1.   Incomparable is your love Lord, So, nandri easu,
   Unmatchable is your love Lord, So, nandri easu,
   Thy mercies are new for me everyday, So, nandri easu,
   Uncountable is your faithfulness, so nandri easu.

Chorus:
Thank you Jesus, nandri Easu,
Nandri Easu, thank you Jesus
Enn pathangal thavaramal you held me,
Enn valikai ali yamel you guided me,
enni your Word theytriyadhu,
Thank you Jesus, nandri Easu,
Nandri easu.


      Iam the apple of your eye,  So, nandri easu,
   You have numbered my hair, so nandri easu,
   You have graven me on your palm, so nandri easu,
   It is you who first loved me, so nandri easu.

   You bore all my sins, So, nandri easu,
   Iam now a free person, So, nandri easu,
   Still koinjam kalam than, so nandri Easu,
   Then to a land far away, So nandri Easu. 

 --- Anand Emmanuel john

No comments:

The Pandemic’s effect on Consumers’ behavior

  The world has changed since early 2020 when the virus was first discovered. It's now more than a year today and situation has not chan...